- MachÑcek, L. (2004) Youth in Slovakia and European Identity, Bratislava. Download full text in .pdf format (1086 KB)
- Walther, A., Stauber, B., Biggart, A., du Bois_Reymond, M., Furlong, A., Lãpez Blasco, A., Moerch, S., Pais, J.M. (eds.) (2002): MISLEADING TRAJECTORIES: Integration Policies for Young Adults in Europe? An EGRIS Publication. Read more about this publication on EGRIS web site
- New book: A New Youth? Young People, Generations and Family Life (2006) Edited by Carmen Leccardi and Elisabetta Ruspini
- Mortimer, Jeylan T. and Michael J. Shanahan (eds.). 2003. Handbook of the Life Course. New York: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers. Paperback edition, Springer, 2006
- New book: The Central European Dimension of Youth Research (2005) ed. Ladislav Machacek - book in .pdf format
- Book by the authors from RC 34: Contemporary Youth Research Local Expressions and Global Connections Helena Helve and Gunilla Holm
- Carsten Yndigegn, Peter Waara, Kari Paakkunainen (eds.) Internet, Interaction and Networking: Post-national Identities of Youth in Cities around the Baltic Sea. See book presentation, table of contents and appendixes
- Howard Williamson - The Milltown Boys Revisited (Berg Publishers, publication 4th November 2004). Read press release here.
- Special issue SOCIOLÓGIA-Slovak Sociological review No3,2004 www.sociologia.sav.sk or www.elis.sk Editor in Chief : prof. Ladislav Machacek (email@example.com). See layout and read more about this issue and see its presentation
- Bèrn som respondenter. Ed. Andersen, Dines & Ottosen, Mai Heide. Socialforskningsinstituttet. Read more about this book...
- Marin, M., and Muáoz, G. Secretos de Mutantes: Mêsica y creaciãn en las culturas juveniles, Universidad Central - DIUC Read more about this book.
- Mortimer, Jeylan T. (2003). "Working and Growing Up in America." Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. Read more about this book.
- Mortimer, Jeylan T., and Reed W. Larson (Eds.) (2002). "The Changing Adolescent Experience: Societal Trends and the Transition to Adulthood." Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press. Read more about this book...
- Hettige, S. T., and Mayer, Markus (Eds.) (2002) "SRI LANKAN YOUTH: Challenges and Responses". Ebert Stiftung Colombo Office in collaboration with South Asia Institute (SAI) University of Heidelberg and Development Studies Institute University of Colombo (DSIUC) Read more about this book...
New updated link of YOUNG - Nordic Journal of Youth Research Sage Journal Online YOUNG - an interdisciplinary journal of youth research. With the object of strengthening dialogues between countries, disciplines and traditions, YOUNG is a forum for discussion of empirical results as well as issues of theory and method. It is aimed at researchers, students and all who are interested in youth questions. First 10 issues, from 1993 to 2002 are now available online at IBYR Contents:
Abstracts of articles
Copyright: Tidskriftsfæreningen YOUNG and the authors. Courses
- James Côté Introduction to Sociology of Youth (.pdf file) Soc 582b: Sociology of Youth (.pdf file)
- Howard Williamson Social exclusion, risk and the life course: The Milltown Boys (.doc file) Social Policy and Young People: Student Handout 2003-2004 (.doc file)
- Jeylan Mortimer Syllabus - Spring 2003 SOC 4090/5090 Topics in Sociology: Adolescence and the Transition to Adulthood (.doc file)
- Michael J. Shanahan Spring 2003 Sociology 326 002: Researching Adolescence (.pdf file)
- Lynn Chisholm & Siyka Kovacheva List of literature for "Youth Mosaic: The Social Situation of Young People in Europe" (.doc file)